AP-24™ Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste

Home / Topic / AP-24™ Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste

Home Forums ap-24 anti-plaque fluoride toothpaste Distributor AP-24™ Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AP-24™ Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

• Contains patented ingredient AP-24 (with higher molecular weight-ultra emulsion).
    • Removes plaque during brushing.
    • Helps reduce plaque buildup.
    • Aids in prevention of dental cavities.
    • Gentle to teeth and mild to gums.
    • Helps loosen and remove debris with brushing action.
    • Leaves a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts.

Part of a totally integrated system that fights plaque, AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste is a unique fluoride formula that contains the revolutionary patented ingredient AP-24.

This cavity-fighting toothpaste with patented AP-24® technology helps prevent plaque buildup. The concentrated formula contains twice the cleansers of regular toothpastes. This cavity-fighting formula features a patented plaque-fighting agent that helps remove plaque and debris as you brush. The gentle formula freshens breath with vanilla mint and leaves a clean, fresh-mouth feeling that lasts all day.

#388 Reply

The AP-24® Oral Care System is a revolutionary, scientifically advanced line of oral health care products that helps provide antiplaque protection.

ap-24® anti-plaque fluoride toothpaste
    PRODUCT OVERVIEW
    Prevents plaque buildup. This cavity-fighting formula features a patented plaque-fighting agent that helps remove plaque and debris as you brush. The gentle formula freshens breath with vanilla mint and leaves a clean,fresh-mouth feeling that lasts all day.

BENEFITS
    • Removes plaque during brushing.
    • Leaves a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts.
    • Gentle to teeth and mild to gums.
    • Helps loosen and remove debris.

ap-24® whitening fluoride toothpaste
    PRODUCT OVERVIEW
    Brightens and whitens teeth. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.

BENEFITS
    • Lightens teeth without harmful peroxides.
    • Provides a long lasting, smooth, clean, fresh-mouth feeling.
    • Refreshing, vanilla mint flavor.

#389 Reply

I have been using this toothpaste for just over a month now and have noticed a significant difference in my teeth. I am very happy with the results so far and am planning to continue using this product.

I was worried about having very sensitive teeth, and how they would react with switching from my regular toothpaste.

So far I have had no more or less sensitivity than usual and no pain related to switching brands. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to have whiter teeth without the price tag of professional whitening.

#390 Reply

Great tasting and works well. It lasts a long time also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: AP-24™ Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste
Your information: